[zines] VALUE PACKS FROM SOBERBROTHERS
From Dan Taylor/SoberBrothers.com:
Attention Zine Fans...
While moving stuff into storage this weekend I found four large boxes full
of zines. To be honest, I don't want to put titles that I have one of up for
sale in our Zine and Small Press Store.
I've put together envelopes with just under 2lbs. of zines and priced them
at $7.50 (postage paid). Each packet contains 10-20 zines (depending upon
the number of pages) and some of the titles that are in these packs include:
Crimewave,
Rocktober,
Eye,
Inner Swine,
Betty Paginated,
Genetic Disorder,
X,
Stain,
Big Takeover,
Temp Slave,
Travelling Shoes,
Hungover Gourmet,
Pills A-Go-Go,
Exploitation Retrospect, and many, many more.
You can purchase our Zine Value Packs at:
http://www.soberbrothers.com/zines/zine_store.htm
If you don't want to pay by PayPal or credit card, we also accept money
orders to: Dan Taylor, PO Box 5531, Lutherville, MD 21094-5531.
Cheers,
DT
=========================================================
Dan Taylor /
gourmet@dantenet.com / THE HUNGOVER GOURMET
The journal of food, drink, travel and fun
On the web at
http://www.hungovergourmet.com
PO Box 5531, Lutherville, MD 21094-5531
=========================================================
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
[ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------