[zine] ALMOST EVERYONE I LOVE LIVES IN NEW JERSEY
From Andrea:
almost everyone i love lives in new jersey is my first zine since
putting
love fades, my former zine, to rest after 2 years and 7
issues. It's a collection of seven short stories. from the
intro: "one thing that a lot of people told me is that they liked the
way that I described people I know, so I decided to write a whole
slew of stories about people...some of these are half truths, some
are completely false and some are a little of both..." this is the
longest zine i've ever done and also the most consciously themed, and
i'm pretty proud of the way it turned out.
the stats: the zine is 32 pages half size, most of which are
completely text except for some illustrations from my dad's 1976 high
school yearbook. in keeping with the yearbook-y theme, the covers are
made out of contact sheets i found in the dumpster of my college's
yearbook office. you can get it for $2ppd, $1 and some stamps, and I
like trades too as long as you email me first. wholesale rates for
distros and stores are $1
send cash to andrea, po box 56106 phila pa 19130, paypal money to
fiveminuteromance at yahoo.com, or even better, snag a copy at nj
zinefest this weekend! thanks!
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
[ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------