Google
Search WWW Search poopsheetnews.blogspot.com

 
Poopsheet:News
 

 
We've moved! www.poopsheetfoundation.com
 
 
 

Navigate Poopsheet

Home
Shop
E-mail

SNAIL MAIL
Rick Bradford
PO Box 343
Bedford, TX
76095 USA
 
 
Wednesday, April 09, 2003
 
[comix] YOUR DICK'S TOO SHORT TO F**K WITH GOD

From Ben T. Steckler:

I've made a new mini-comic in Chick-Parody Format.

It's called "Your Dick's Too Short to F**K with God", and I sold quite a few of them over the last couple weeks in Boston and Columbus.

I'll gladly send a copy to anybody over the age of 16 who sends $1 and a stamp to me at:
Ben T. Steckler
POB 7273
York, PA 17404

Folks in the Boston/Cambridge area can get a copy at Million Year Picnic, if they haven't sold all theirs yet. I wouldn't dawdle. they gave it a full facing, and the title is an eyecatcher.

And if you have your own Jack Chick Parody, I'll gladly trade.

P.S. I still have copies of "Get BenT!" #10 left, too, for $4.75 ppd. for a review of that, go here: http://members.tripod.com/almostnormalcomics/id173.htm

-------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------- [ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
  Atom Feed
 
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives