Google
Search WWW Search poopsheetnews.blogspot.com

 
Poopsheet:News
 

 
We've moved! www.poopsheetfoundation.com
 
 
 

Navigate Poopsheet

Home
Shop
E-mail

SNAIL MAIL
Rick Bradford
PO Box 343
Bedford, TX
76095 USA
 
 
Thursday, April 15, 2004
ODDS & ENDS
 
• There's a new interview with Boy Trouble's David Kelly at Ninth Art.

• Reminder: The New Jersey Zinefest is this Sunday, April 18th. More info.

• Scram's now got a CafePress shop through which you can buy merchandise featuring art by Peter Bagge, Andrice Arp, Steven Weissman, Daniel Clowes and more.

• Here's the second part of JT Steiny's "The Foam" in the LA Weekly.

• If you know who Ross Rojek is then you may be amused to hear he was arrested on charges of fraud. I know I am. Wonder if I'll ever get that check? [ thanks to the Pulse ]

• Also at the Pulse is a profile of Adrian Tomine by Jennifer Contino.

• Carol Lay is having a Divorce Sale at her site. Due to the unpleasant details (which I don't think you'll find at her site) I encourage you to buy something.


------------------------------------------- [ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
  Atom Feed
 
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives