Google
Search WWW Search poopsheetnews.blogspot.com

 
Poopsheet:News
 

 
We've moved! www.poopsheetfoundation.com
 
 
 

Navigate Poopsheet

Home
Shop
E-mail

SNAIL MAIL
Rick Bradford
PO Box 343
Bedford, TX
76095 USA
 
 
Sunday, April 11, 2004
BOWZIZZER.COM OFFERS FREE COMIC IN APRIL
 
From Scott Hsu-Storaker:

I would like to thank everyone for all the great comments and encouragement since I launched my new online store for self published comics last month. As a way of saying thanks, I am offering to send you a copy of my own personal new comic, Wippen Flange #5, for free. Just stop by my store and sign up by April 30, 2004 using the link at the top of the page and I will send it to you. You don't even have to buy anything, but if you want to I'm excited to say that there are now twice as many comics available on the site as there were a month ago and a bunch more on the way. Come and check it out:

www.bowzizzer.com


------------------------------------------- [ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
  Atom Feed
 
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives