From Scott Hsu-Storaker:
I am proud to announce today the launching of
bowzizzer.com, a new online store for self-published comics. The site features a small but swiftly growing line-up of artist/publishers that are producing some of the best work that is available in the small press community and beyond. Anyone who has tried to track down mini-comics from 5 different artists knows how difficult and slow-going it can be to shop for these hard-to-find little masterpieces. The bowzizzer store offers readers the convenience of getting comics from a whole host of artists all in one easy-to-use site that utilizes a familiar shopping interface and speedy delivery. To celebrate the opening of the site, I am excited to let everyone know that I just received issue nine of Justin Madson's
Happy Town, which is quickly becoming the most engaging series in print today. Stop by and have a look around at:
http://www.bowzizzer.com
Thank you,
Scott Hsu-Storaker
-------------------------------------------
[ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------