[comix/zines] OUT OF THE BLUE
BECOMING E-ZINE
From editor Larned Justin:
Out of the Blue #16 is in the mail. This will be the last print issue of
OOTB.
After publishing a year of the
White Buffalo Gazette and 16 issues of
OOTB, it is time to move on to other projects. I plan to convert
OOTB to an E-zine sometime around the beginning of October, and then evaluate the response.
I have a number of projects on the drawing board for publication under my comic book imprint, Candid Cartoons, so expect to see those in the near future. I will also have a booth at the
St. Louis Comic Art Show in September, and am looking forward to that.
Thanks to everyone who supported
OOTB with your excellent art, comics, and stories. If you have never seen a copy of
OOTB, back issues are available; just contact me at
candidcartoons@yahoo.com.
-------------------------------------------
[ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------