Google
Search WWW Search poopsheetnews.blogspot.com

 
Poopsheet:News
 

 
We've moved! www.poopsheetfoundation.com
 
 
 

Navigate Poopsheet

Home
Shop
E-mail

SNAIL MAIL
Rick Bradford
PO Box 343
Bedford, TX
76095 USA
 
 
Saturday, August 09, 2003
 
[comix] NEWS FROM ALEX ROBINSON

Other than continuing work on his upcoming graphic novel, Tricked, cartoonist Alex Robinson reports the following:

The big news is that October will see the release of BOP! from Top Shelf productions. BOP! collects all the Box Office Poison-related stories I've done over the years that were not collected in the big trade paperback in 2001. This includes all the short stories from the SPX anthologies, the Kolor Karnival (now in glorious black and white!), the 24-hour comic I did last year and more! Plus, an introduction by John (Dork Tower) Kovalic!

BOP! is being solicited in this month's Diamond Previews so make sure you tell your local shop you're interested in picking one up. If your local retailer is one of those odd chaps who don't like to satisfy their customers, you can always order one directly from Top Shelf Productions.

If you really can't wait, you can always come by the big Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland (Sept 5-7) where BOP! will be making its official debut. Come by and pick up a book, say hi, buy some original artwork or all of the above.

As I mentioned, John Kovalic wrote the introduction to BOP! so I had to repay him by doing a back-up story for his big 25th issue of Dork Tower. It's called "One Gold Coin" and it's unlike any story I've ever done. I had a blast doing it so make sure you check it out.

You can still check out my website where you can still buy (or commission) original art, and be sure to come by my message board and say hi. Just follow the link below!

Thanks for your support.

Alex Robinson

http://members.aol.com/ComicBookAlex
www.topshelfcomix.com


------------------------------------------- [ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
  Atom Feed
 
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives