Google
Search WWW Search poopsheetnews.blogspot.com

 
Poopsheet:News
 

 
We've moved! www.poopsheetfoundation.com
 
 
 

Navigate Poopsheet

Home
Shop
E-mail

SNAIL MAIL
Rick Bradford
PO Box 343
Bedford, TX
76095 USA
 
 
Sunday, June 01, 2003
 
[comix] COLONIA / ULTRA KLUTZ NEWS

From Jeff Nicholson:

I thought I would mention that I'm working on Colonia 9, 10 and 11 as a whole before releasing #9, the idea being that I can release the new storyline fairly back-to-back (maybe bi-monthly) so it flows better. Naturally this means it will be a while before #9 comes out – probably early next year.

In the meantime, I'm finally issuing Ultra Klutz Book Two! It's 400 pages and covers the complete second half, "Lost Laughter" sequel, and conclusion of the series. It will be listed in the July Previews for September shipping and I'll be sending out another e-mail to drum up pre-orders in a few months.

While scanning all the UKB2 art, I came across all the originals for "No Regrets," perhaps one of my most obscure projects (it was serialized in Negative Burn in 1995). I did this about three years after Through the Habitrails, and about three years before Colonia, when I was sort of artistically lost (but still not giving up on comics). It isn't my best work, but I thought I'd put it up on the web for a free read.

Lastly, I'll be setting up at Comicon International (San Diego) this year. I haven't been since 1996 (before Colonia)! Look for me in the Independent Publisher's Pavilion. As always, I'll have original art at extremely friendly prices.

Colonia Press

-------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------- [ Link to this item ]
-------------------------------------------
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
  Atom Feed
 
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives